Financial Hardship Request
Anyone interested in playing soccer with United Parishes Soccer Club (UNP) will not be denied the opportunity to play based on financial inability or special family circumstances. The UNP Board will consider any such Request.
- The UNP Board shall have the authority to grant awards, which shall be used to assist with the player’s registration
- There is a limit to the amount of assistance dollars available per season and evaluations are made on a first come first evaluated basis
- Requests for consideration under this provision shall submit the online form below
- The information provided shall remain confidential and used only for the purposes of making a determination
- Financial assistance is limited solely to the UNP registration fee. Players are responsible for uniform, tournament, and optional program expenses.
Procedure for obtaining financial assistance:
- Complete the online request form below
- Applicants must register their player(s) online as normal
- Upon approval a unique discount code will be emailed to the family
- When you receive the discount code, use the UNP online store to pay for registration as normal and enter the discount code at checkout