Parents: What to do on Game Day
- Check for directions to the away game in advance. Refer to CPYSL Fields.
- Players must be on the field 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Players shall arrive for the game wearing their complete uniform. The proper way to wear the uniform is: tuck the jersey into their black shorts, with black socks worn entirely over their shin guards, and a double knotted pair of cleats.
- If the weather is extremely cold or windy, players can wear a long sleeve shirt or long underwear beneath their uniform, but these undergarments shall match the colors in the uniform.
- Players are prohibited from wearing: jewelry, metal hair ands/clips, or anything around their wrist.
- Players should always bring their own water bottle.
Coaches: Instructions for Game Day
- Familiarize yourself with the CPYSL Coach Guidelines
- Take Referee Fees with you to each game.
- Take CPYSL League Game Report Card with you to each game. Mark participating players.
- Take Coach ID Card with you to each game.
- Take CPYSL Player Passes with you to each game
- Provide the Referee with two (2) copies of the Official Game Day Roster.
- Provide the Referee with the CPYSL League Game Report Card with participating players
- Have emergency contact information available at each game.
- Provide a properly inflated Game Ball available for Home Games
- Pick-up any litter on the field after the game
- Last game on Home field is responsible for collecting flags, benches, and trash can. Dispose of trash.
- Coach shall Report Score by going to CPYSL website
Field Alignment Diagram
Click on the diagram below to download a PDF, which you can print and take with you to the game.