Parents: What to do on Game Day
- Check for directions to the away game in advance. Refer to York USA for directions to all fields within the league
- Players must be on the field 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Players shall arrive for the game wearing their complete uniform. The proper way to wear the uniform is to: tuck the jersey into their black shorts, with black socks worn over their shin guards, and a double knotted pair of cleats.
- If the weather is extremely cold or windy, players can wear a long sleeve shirt or long underwear beneath their uniform, but these undergarments shall match the colors in the uniform.
- Players are prohibited from wearing: jewelry, metal hair ands/clips, or anything around their wrist.
- Players should always bring their own water bottle.
Coaches: Instructions for Game Day
- Take Referee Fees with you to each game.
- Take Green Card with you to each game. Check off attendees.
- Take Coach ID Card with you to each game.
- Take the Official Team Roster (must have the Red Stamp from York USA)
- Take two (2) copies of Roster Sheets with you to each game. One for the Referee & one for the opposing Coach.
- Take Player ID Cards with you to each game (Travel Only).
- Have emergency contact information available at each game.
- Provide a properly inflated Game Ball available for Home Games
- Pick-up any litter on the field after the game
- Last game on Home field is responsible for collecting flags, benches, and trash can. Dispose of trash.
- Submit Coach's Game Report on York USA website
Field Alignment Diagram
Click on the diagram below to download a PDF, which you can print and take with you to the game.